AVITIONNETWORX Scavenger Hunt
OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the contest, contestants agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Campaign: Aviation NETWorX Hive, Scavenger Hunt, (combined US residents and Canadian residents, paid in USD), 6 Monthly Giveaways of $2,000 Cash (last day each month starting May 31,2020) and one for $10,000 for the final draw November 15, 2020 will be Won! Draw date is last day each month, at 2pm ET – Live on myATG website and rebroadcast on myATG Facebook page.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win
On-line registration is required to win
Must be 18 years of age or older to enter and to win
Multiple entries are available for each person entering by following prompts on-line, on the AVIATIONNETWORX and aviation NETWORXHIVE website
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to those who sign up at www.aviationnetworx.com and www.aviationnetworxhive.com and who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the USA and Canada. Employees of My ATG Aircraft Technologies Group Inc its (herein ATG) affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, sponsors and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 20, 2020 and ending November 14th 2020 at 2pm EDT. All online entries must be received before 11am EDT on the last weekday prior to the draw date for that month.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by registering online with registration provided at www.aviationnetworx.com and www.aviationnetworxhive.com. The entrant must fill items shown, requested or, as specified, to be eligible to win. Additional entries are added by filling out additional items on the website. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter by registering to site and this registration of your name and user is allowed only once. You must provide the information requested and be able to prove your name with government provided ID. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple names, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules, only name registered must match government provided ID. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ATG
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a cash prize each month, May to October inclusive for 6 draws of $2,000 each. The 7th draw combines all entries for the grand prize draw of $10,000 USD. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ATG to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and their trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All funds for prizes are held in trust by ATG corporate lawyers with details available upon request by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to ATG, 118-3121 Hill Rd., Lake Country, BC, V4V 1G1, Canada.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing, from all entries made each month for monthly draws and for all months for final draw, at a public drawing in front of a live audience, streaming live over the internet, under the supervision of ATG. The winner will be notified by email and by phone call within five (5) days following the draw. ATG shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, they become ineligible, or fail to claim the prize within 30 days from notification, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. ATG is not responsible for ensuring contestants have entered all of their information correctly in order to contact the winner – the onus of correct information provided is upon the entrant. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these rules by winner will result in winner’s disqualification and all privileges will be immediately terminated.
- Rights granted by you: By registering on our website and adding additional entries is verifying YOU have read, understand and agree that ATG, anyone acting on behalf of ATG, and ATG’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Right to terminate: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, ATG may fairly select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. In this case, a draw for the outstanding or due to be drawn Prizes would be made immediately and winner announced to all entries by email. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of USA and Canada; British Columbia for Canadian participants and Washington state for the US participants without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kelowna, BC or Seattle, WA, having respective jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- To Collect your Prize: Winners must send a fax or a clear scan of your government issued identification. Prize money will be transferred to the winner’s financial institution after Identification verification is complete.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope anytime to: ATG, 118-3121 Hill Rd., Lake Country, BC, V4V 1G1
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ATG, and My ATG Aircraft Technologies Group, Inc. 118-3121 Hill Rd., Lake Country, BC, V4V 1G1.
- Facebook and LinkedIn: The Campaign hosted by ATG is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or LinkedIn.